Thursday, November 22, 2012

Mother & Daughters Weekend ~ Christmas Candlelight Tour at the Biltmore

My daughters and I decided to visit the Biltmore in Asheville, NC this past weekend. Since I'm retired and my daughters work a full hectic day at the hospital, I did the online shopping for the best deal I could find....I quickly found out that the most economical way to visit the Biltmore to see their breathtaking evening Christmas Candlelight Tour and tour the winery (& wine tasting event) was to call the Biltmore directly. We had a fabulous time...It was a wonderful, gorgeous way for us to kick off the holiday season...laughing, walking, touring, snapping pictures....and of course...wine tasting! The Biltmore wines were delicious! We tasted so many wines that our heads were spinning. Tee hee hee.... The best part of the weekend, in my opinion, was the time I spent with my twin daughters, so glad we arranged a 'girls weekend'. They have grown into such wonderful young woman, my husband and I are so very proud of them. Our visit to the Biltmore was such a nice mini vacation that us gals are planning to make it an annual 'girls weekend' event since there is so much to enjoy in Asheville, NC; a full day or two at the Biltmore would definitely be a treat. The mountains are beautiful with the colorful fall foliage and the smell of fall in the air is so restful...so refreshing. Truly wonderful. Thanks for dropping in.... ~*~ Enjoy life ~ Enjoy the journey ~ Notice the blessings in life. Here are a few pictures I'm sharing to show this amazing destination and the smiles our 'girls weekend' put on our faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment